Saturday, March 25, 2006

Update from cass's sphere

Guess what? On Monday, I will only have two more weeks of term 1. That's really good coz it means I'm over 1/4 of the way through the year. Everyone talks about how quickly yr12 goes, but I'm starting to believe it. I'm also trying really hard not to stress about work, but as much as I am doing that, my body is still responding to the pressure by "blessing" me with large black bags, frequent migraines and a cold. So that's just great!

Last night we had a sleepover for sagala and it was fantastic. About 10 girls came and we spent last night watching movies, eating junk food, playing games etc. This morning was the best bit though. The leaders pampered the girls. So I did facials and massages and I found it quite amusing because most of them have never had either of these done, so they were a bit freaked out at first and giggled a lot. About 30secs into it, their pretty little eyes crept down and they went into a tranquill state. The massage was just as good. After that, they moved on to have a manicure with Chippie, then a foot spa and scrub with Emma and Nat. As you can imagine, they all felt lovely afterwards! So now my hands smell like a face mask and are very smooth. I guess I got a benefit from it as well! LOL.

Needless to say, 11 year olds have far too much energy and I am exhausted! This cold doesn't help either. But it was heaps of fun and the best bit is that the girls by the end of the sleepover were bonding really well, not just with each other but with leaders as well. It's pretty amazing how 1 day can change or begin relationships. I look forward to sleeping soon, even though I have a maths exam on Monday and I'm really really not confident about it. It's my own fault that I won't do well, but yeah. Perhaps I'll be sick enough on Monday to not do it...

My other news is that I told mum I don't intend to go to uni next year. Hmm... interesting. Basically she told me that if I wanted to waste my life that's fine, but don't expect her to support me. Sure thing Mum. I mean really, I have decided that I'm definately going to choose my own life and not do what is expected. I know that's what everyone tells you, however it's just one of those truths that when you work it out for yourself is very uplifting. The choices I make will not be a waste. In fact, if they are bad choices, it will be a lesson learnt. Although I don't believe they'll be bad if God is prompting me, so yeah. That's my most recent revelation.

Wow, head is spinning so I'm gunna get some sleep. By the way... without sleeping, how else do you get rid of black eye bags?

No comments: