Saturday, March 18, 2006

Nice Day

Wow, tonight I feel really good. That's odd for me lately. I mean, I am coping fine, but things have just been tough. Scott reckons he's going to stab me now... nice huh?

Yay for me... I survived my first party where there was alcohol. Most people would be thinking what is the big deal about that... but to be honest, for about two years I have been turning down invites and not going to things where drinks are available because I was not sure I am strong enough. I mean drinking in itself is not appealing... it smells really gross. But I'm the sort of person who either is very strong against the crowd I'm in... or I blend in really well and adapt to the mood of it. So basically, I was afraid I would start drinking coz everyone else was.

So I went along and Antony was there. I didn't think my other friends would drink... but they did. But it was all sweet. When I saw my friends drinking, I had a mild temptation, however it was nothing a can of coke couldn't cure. I'm happy now. I really don't see the point in being all good and moral with things like that if you can't even be sweet about it. What I mean by that is some people go "oh, I don't drink or smoke or yadda yadda yadda" but then they also get so tied up in their Holy Club. That might be a little harsh and I have fallen into the trap. But last night I realised how good it is to be at things like that with pre-christians and show that you can be just as interesting. I was surprised though... nobody made out. That's a very normal thing to happen at parties.

Today I went out with Antony for the first time in nearly 2 months. It was lovely to be able to spend time alone with him and even though all we did was go to south bank to eat subway and cold rock and see pink panther, it was actually really fun. I kept thinking... "gee this is fun"

Something else... hehe, braces don't make a huge difference when you kiss. I can tell you this from personal experience. Well except when you don't have braces there is minimal risk of getting your lips cut. Wow, I was thinking today how boring a relationship would be if all you did was kiss. Like seriously, it's a nice little thing on the side, but omg, it was just be so lame if that's all you did. I know people who are like that. Lameness.

Gunna go watch gymnastics on tellie now. C u's.

No comments: