Monday, March 06, 2006

Pray for...

Yay, I forgot to say that now there are two girls going to church that are from SAGALA. Emma and Danielle are both in high school (I'm pretty sure Danielle is yr11 and Emma yr10, although I could be wrong). Danielle is really nice and Emma is heaps of fun to be around. (She also has her nose pierced, which makes he even better. LOL) Anyway, it's pretty exciting that they are going to church now, and it's all because of how God has used SAGALA. Praise God. I think it's a really valuable ministry and I'm so glad to be a part of it. For the last few weeks, it has been the highlight of my week! Emma didn't go to it on Friday night, but I found out on Sunday it was because she went to a christian concert thing at CCC - I'm like, how cool is that?

So pray for Emma and Danielle, that they keep coming along to church and that others will come along side them, making them feel welcome and showing them God in all His glory!

1 comment:

Naomi said...

:-) That's pretty cool. Will do.