Monday, March 27, 2006

Home Again

Ok, so my major frustration is this: I am home today because I have been sick for a few days. Like as in, I went to bed on Saturday arvo and slept pretty much straight through until last night... getting up to eat. Now, I'm feeling much better, but at the same time, not well enough to do anything constructive. So whilst I want to get up and study (omg, I actually want to study) or clean my room... or do weights (yes, that's crazy but I've decided I want more muscle in my arms) or... go for a run or anything... everytime I get up my head spins and I just go back to bed. So that's really annoying! Don't know how to explain it, but yeah, I can't stay still. That's probably why I got sick in the first place!

So what have I done today...

I've been to the doctor, which took an hr and a half, so dumb. I mean, I only needed to get a doc cert to excuse my exam... so she gave me the whole check over and speil about cold's and how to get better and when I should come back yadayada ya and that was after waiting for 45mins.

I tried to wax my legs and it didn't work. I have decided that there is no such thing as effective hair removal and we should just let it grow and flow. Save a lot of time, hassle and money.

I inspected my face which is all blotchy from illness and I think I'm getting acne! Grr, actually probably an exaggeration... I just need a better cleanser.

I sat on the computer and watch my music download for ages... Don't ask me how that was entertaining, but yeah, somehow watching the little numbers move is soothing on the mind.

I fell asleep on the floor and when I woke, Brodie was lying on top of my head, so I was pinned down for another half hour, so I went back to sleep.

Oh, and I had a bath and begged mum for a massage (which I didn't get). Seriously, there are around 10 000 knots in my back and they need to come out! But no one gives massages, except me! Grr...

Right, so this arvo I might go to Word with Susanne coz I have money and my Bible has fallen apart. So I need a new one! Gonna go back to bed I think.

No comments: