Saturday, April 29, 2006

My formal dress (Antony, look away now!)

I think I may just have found my formal dress... I went shopping with Rocio today and started to feel very depressed because many of the nice ones were only size 10 or bigger! When I found size 6 dresses, I would put them on and find that I could do the zip up at my hips, so by the time I pulled it up to my pancake chest, it wouldn't even stay up... and I am thinking "this is a 6?" Even the shop assisstant was baffled that not one dress in the shop would stay on! Although some could have easily been taken in a bit, but that would cost more money and they weren't in the colour I wanted.

But then I went to a place called Olive Blue on Broadway and found one that I may just buy tomorrow. It is a navy blue halter neck dress that is made of satin. It is kind of Asianish because it has gold embroidery on the front. It also has a split on the left side that happens to reveal lots of leg... which is probably my only hold back, but I think I could get away with pinning it up a little so you can't see my whole ugly leg!!! I think I just like it because it fits nicely and makes me look like I have boobs! (This is good) Also it is only $160... my kinda price range! But I don't know... decisions decisions... it's nice, but I wonder if it's just a little bit too boring or something... like seriously, I want to look gorgeous for my formal and I can just picture a bunch of other people having way nicer dresses... should I worry about that? Normally, I wouldn't want to be noticed... but for my formal... I want to be noticed! Is that a bad thing?

No comments: