Sunday, April 16, 2006

Comparisons between school term and holidays...

School Term

6am - Unwillingly awake to the sound of an over-joyous alarm clock. Do first maths calculation of the day - how much lnger can I stay in bed for and still get to the bus in time?

6:15am - "Accidently" fall back asleep.

6:30am - Mummsy comes in ... fake fatal illness...

6:35am - Have to get up even though on my death bed.

6:40am - Drink coffee

6:50am - Try to go back to bed. Fight with mum about not wanting to go to school.

7:30am - Remember I have an assignment due. Check computer... haven't started it yet.

7:35am - Freak out!

7:40am - Remember Jesus loves me regardless of my school marks.

7:50am - Read a book or talk on msn...

8am - Go to school. Tell Brodie to NOT jump the fence. She doesn't listen and follows me up the road... this happens 3 times.

9 - 3 - Sleep with eyes open. Subconsciously retain information. Wake up for drama. Look alert on assembly and pretend I care.

4 - 10 - Do homework (hehe, a.k.a listen to music and talk on msn), write a new blog, eat food, read Bible...

11 + Ahh, glorious sleep. Smile for the first time today!

Holidays

Sometime - Wake up willingly. No alarm clock. Begin smiling.

Sometime - Eat breakfast or lunch. Admire ones face in mirror. Notice the black bags subsiding under ones eyes. Smile.

May have plans, may not. If not, go to sleep all day. Life is carefree.

Wake up, eat dinner, go to bed. Very happy.

God intended life to be simple, I agree!

No comments: