Thursday, April 06, 2006

In QCS class

Sitting here in QCS class... it's really boring and practically no one showed up... stacks of people don't even bother coming to QCS because we are the dumb class and our teacher hates us. Meh, so now we're on the computers. The Head of Dept for IT blocked me from the blog websites because a few weeks ago I read blogs instead of doing biology, but for some reason she has taken the block off... that's a little odd since she doesn't usually do that.

The last few days of term are so annoying as we don't learn anything, yet we're expected to show up. We were given our senior badges yesterday and they are so ugly... like our uniform really. Ladida... so bored, wish we had msn at school... Right, so one of the students is swinging around on his chair making car noises, another person next to me is internet surfing and someone else is printing smiley faces off the computer! This is great, all 7 of us are so incredibly bored... I'd rather eat lunch or something.

Did anyone read my absurd poem from like 2 days ago? I'm curious to know how people interpreted it... if they could at all!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Just wanted to say hi and give you a comment. I thought QCS was so easy it was fun. But then it may have changed since my day cuz i am old now.