Friday, August 18, 2006

Ask for directions

I'm noticing a common theme lately... that I have very poor navigational skills. I am assured this is the plight of many new drivers. In the last week, I went to Nudgee beach with my doggie and on the way home, got lost and nearly ended up at Redcliffe.

On Sunday, went to Redhill and on the way home, got minorly lost, but still lost

Then my favourite one... I had a bit of an emergency call out to pick up my brother from the city on Tuesday night... haha interesting thing, I've had my licence about 6 weeks now, never driven in the city and I was so tired as I had barely slept all week. Took me about an hr to find the transit centre, then ended up half way to Pinkenba on the way home.

So I bought a refidex because this lostness thing doesn't work well for me. And evidently my sense of direction sucks.

No comments: