Thursday, June 15, 2006

Relieved

First day off. It is truly amazing how our bodies cope under pressure. I feel so tired, and yes, I have felt tired for ages, but last night after work (which was 6.30) I just completely crashed. It took me an hour to get home from work because the first bus that I hailed just drove off and didn't stop. Very rude I thought but I was so cactus that I didn't even care. So I came home and then had a kind of huge situation to deal with and that just wiped me out heaps and so I went to bed afterwards... and slept for ages. Now I am feeling relieved but still really really tired.

Anyway, congrats to the cane toads! I don't think I could have bared to watch QLD lose another state of origin series... and the best thing is, we still have snacks on the table from last night! Hehehe, I have been eating really healthy so I am about ready to splurge big time.

No comments: