Sunday, June 25, 2006

Getting There

I know I need my God. But I cannot seem to hand my life to Him and I hurt and I cry and I pray and sometimes I just scream at God and blame Him for my hurts still being there. Give me a break I say and I feel like He is not there. But I still cling to Him. I profess to believe but I just skrew up time and time again and I don't have faith that I will pull through. But I want it. I know I have to surrender but how? How do I do that? I ask Him all the time "please God show me the way I have to go. Please God help me surrender and trust. Please, give me wisdom and fill me with love and joy" In one breath I love Him in the next I am destroying myself. Everyday this hole I am in grows deeper and deeper and I, just the creature who is drowning in it. I want to be through this mess but know I cannot do it alone. And I am here being transperant because hiding my hurts does nothing. I do not wish to open myself to people in fear of losing my sense of self, of losing people's respect. I care so deeply about what people think... but I have to push this aside and geez that's hard. Really hard. I want people to love me, but I don't want to be the the problem that needs fixing, or the skrewed up crazy one. So I will be open to God and to people and maybe, just maybe I will get through. Maybe.

1 comment:

bec said...

God be with my friend. Let her know that I love her. More than anything, let her know that You love her. Let her find you in this. God, please hold her and never let her go. You say that there is nothing that can seperate us from Your love. God be with her. I know You already are.