Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Nyeh

Well, I'm home from Biology camp. It wasn't so bad afterall... apart from the hours and hours of walking, ankle deep mud and mangroves, strange animals... It was quite feral really. We had to share the kitchen between 75 of us which was absolutely ridiculous and when our day of being outside communing with nature was over, we had 2 hours tutorials at night, so by the end of the day, we were frazzled. From 6:30am - 10:30pm we just didn't stop! I have cuts on my feet from walking on the rocky shores and my eczema didn't go well with the plants. I still have allergies from it all! Plus, the whole time we had hardly any reception and when we finally found a shop, everyone just went nuts! I was definately glad to come home after the whole experience. It was very crusty! Needless to say, I am exhausted.

I've been trying to put on weight for a few weeks and have been working really hard by eating plenty and calorie counting etc. Before camp, I weighed myself and I have LOST 2 kilos! How crap is that? I just couldn't believe that I worked so hard to gain weight and ended up losing it! I hate to think what it might be now after camp!

This morning I had a driving lesson and reversed parked! How good am I? And my instructor booked the test for me today as well... so that can't be until at least July 16, but he thinks I'm nearly ready! Today in my lesson I didn't make any critical driving errors... like sometimes I forgot to turn when he asked me and stuff, but nothing that would be unsafe... so that's kinda cool...

Hmm, that's probably all I am willing to share on a public forum.

No comments: