Sunday, May 14, 2006

Er... I'm "sick"

Ok, it's 5:45... Sunday morning, mother's day... and I have my cup of coffee sitting there, teasing me with it's warmth. I haven't packed yet, but in one hour, I'll be leaving comfort for three days. Yes, I have an empty bag casually sprawled across my bed and surrounding it is clean shirts that beg to not be dirtied by mud flats and mangroves. But, there is no choice because yr12 Biology camp is compulsary... please... get me out of it somehow!

I am a self proclaimed girly girl... I don't own sneakers, or jeans that can get ruined... most of my shirts are pink and if not, they are not going to be worn in hip-deep water... I think little of the whole experience...

But ok, sometimes camping is good. And I have to admit, that ocassionally I don't mind the odd sleep in a tent routine, but this camp is going to SUCK because instead I could be at church today, I had to get up early after hmm, 3 hours sleep and we're being forced to Biology for literally 10 hours a day. Haha... NO

I guess in my boredom I will have plenty of time to talk to Jesus!

No comments: