Saturday, May 06, 2006

Dreams

Are dreams real? Do they mean something? I must admit, I am a chronic dreamer and it seems that often my dreams reflect my circumstances and sometimes they really seem to mimick my fears. Sometimes I can't understand them and want to be able to, sometimes they seem simple but have hidden meaning. I don't really know, should I learn from my dreams or leave them for when I sleep?

Last night I had a dream about me being at the local pool with a friend. For some reason ages ago she had put some beauty products off the internet on her credit card. I hadn't realised how much they were worth and then it our conversation she quietly reminded me that I now owed her $200. See, that would be a problem because at the moment, I can't even get $20!

In my worry, I asked another friend if I could borrow her car to drive to the bank and check my balance (and probably to start looking for a job!) So she lent me her car and I'm pretty sure I had my license (let's hope) but her car was a manual and I only drove auto's. But I didn't tell her I don't drive manual and in I hopped. She wasn't with me and I had great difficulty driving but I thought... no, I have to do this.

I ended up crashing into a brick wall and stuffing her car. It wasn't a flashy car, but a car all the same... now the wierd thing is that the car was exactly the same as what the girl in question owns, but she still only has her L's... I've only seen the car once and it's just strange that I would remember. So back to the dream, I called her and said I had been in an accident and that I would pay for all the damages, which she agreed to but I secretly knew that now I had just incurred another debt. So I called mum and told her my predicament and she told me it was my own problem. And then I woke up because the whole thing was stressing me out.

Maybe I need a job, but I really don't want one because I like having time!

Oh, and also just as a side note, we're moving to Lawnton in July.

No comments: