Sunday, November 05, 2006

The end is near

Oh my gosh... tomorrow is my last two exams EVER (or until I continue with further study...) but anyway, I am so excited!!!

Legal studies prepared essay, followed by audition pieces for drama. I can taste the freedom already!!!

Then after that, 2 more school days of doing nothing, then alternative program where I go to school once or twice and then graduation and then formal!!!

I want to scream in excitement!!!

I had to sing this song in primary school and it said "all good things must come to an end *piano bit* the river of time keeps moving on *piano bit* we must say goodbye my friend...."

I change the words "all bad things will come to an end *piano bit* the river of time keeps moving on *piano bit* we will say goodbye Kedronites..."

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: