Thursday, February 23, 2006

Drama Queen

Just thought I'd share my thoughts about how much I am loving drama these days. I mean, I've always LOVED drama, but recently it has just been meaning a lot more to me. Maybe it's just Mr Lubbers, he's so cool (even if he is a teacher) Go Lub Dawg. But seriously, drama for me is special because it is the only time that I truly feel like I am right. I am me. Nobody else influences me, it is personal, it is real and it is powerful. It is my story and I am significant. But I'm not conceited. I am in touch with who I am and if people wanna know me, read or see my drama, because sometimes it is the only time you will fully see who I am. The person who isn't scared, she's not guarding what she says and does. She is just who she was meant to be, and she loves that!!! Drama is pretty cool, and I'm so glad it is such an integral part of me!!!

No comments: