Sunday, February 12, 2006

Church Was Great

Well I'm home from church now, and may I just say I had a fantastic time. I have always loved my church, however like most people have at different times wished it was something else. Truthfully speaking, I couldn't ask for it to be any different at the moment. Whilst we have had a rough few years, it is obvious that everybody is ready to move on and make something good out of it all. Today was great fun! Whoever said that clapping in church is disrespectful obviously had not been to a Salvation Army church service! Why not clap in adoration to God? I can't think of a reason. Well today Brycey Boy (our favourite officer!) talked about loneliness and what people do to escape it. Apparently it is something that is very prominant in our country compared to others, and so this urges me to think more about what I can do to stop this! Nobody can change the whole world themselves, but it's pretty easy to make a huge difference in just your little sphere. If each of us inspire on other, then soon we can have a passionate, inspired race that actually makes a difference to this world for the good! Rather than being complacent and boring and spending our lives accumulating material possessions and worthless self pride and recognition! I know I personally have spent much of my life seeking the praise of others, and now I question what the point of it all was! After all, who_c.ayres about being known and loved for the brief period in time that is my life? I would much rather live my life for God and through Him, change the world for better! Wouldn't we all? I'm very sorry if this didn't make sense, but my final thing to say is this - it all depends on you!!!

No comments: